Home

Thursday, December 25, 2008

My new DSLR Canon 1000D

I just went to Gurney Plaza today and there was an ongoing camera fair, wanted to get a DSLR for quite sometime already so this is an opportunity. I have 2 models in my mind, the Canon 1000D and Nikon D60 both entry level DSLR. Finally I choose Canon 1000D because of the following reason:

Price RM1899.
Free 4GB SD, EOS Bag and triport.

Nikon is price at RM1999 which is more expensive, the free gift is the same. I also get additional 1 year warranty (total 2 years). This is a good deal I guess.

This is the starting point for me to learn photography, hope I can share some pictures with you all.

3 comments:

  1. walaa
    someone really bought a dslr camera.
    star to cam-whore la after this.
    Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur buddy?
    http://www.kh-personaltraining.com/

    Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, thats not my buddy.... however, I do wish I could be him.

    ReplyDelete